TU Berlin

Office of Student AffairsBachelor_with_teaching_option

Page Content

to Navigation

Enrollment for a Bachelor's program with teaching options (minor subject)

If you are assigned to TU Berlin for a minor subject please submit the following documents along with your enrollment:

  • Certified copy of your higher education entrance qualification
  • Certificate of enrollment (major subject)
  • Copy of the other university ́s letter of acceptance

Antrag auf Immatrikulation (Application form for enrollment)




Quick Access

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe