TU Berlin

Office of Student Affairsstatutory pension insurance

Page Content

to Navigation

Certificate for the statutory pension insurance

Please use the following application form (see sidebar) for requesting a certificate regarding your university attendance in Germany for statutory pension insurance and submit your request at Campus Center during office hours or drop your request personally into the "Servicebereich" BA or MA mailbox (address stated on form).

Requests via mail or phone will not be processed due to data privacy protection.






Quick Access

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe