TU Berlin

Office of Student AffairsTechnical requirements

Page Content

to Navigation

Entry requirements with regard to contents for master programs

Before applying to a master's program please check specific entry requirements with regard to contents with your primary university degree. The requirements base on the regulations for admission (Zugangs- und Zulassungsordnung - ZZO) or the respective study regulations (Studien- und Prüfungsordnung - StuPO).
It is also possible that proofs of further language proficiency and internships are parts of these entry requirements.


Specific entry requirements for master's degree programs
Master's programs
Additional information for Automotive Systems (only in German)
Additional information for Biotechnology (only in German)
Additional information for Civil Engineering (only in German)
Additional information for Computer Engineering (only in German)
Additional information for Computer Science (Informatik) (German and English)
Additional information for Electricel Engineering (only in German)
Additional information and checklist for Energy Engineering and Process Engineering (only in German)

If there are any further daubts or questions with regard on the content or acknowledgement please contact the student couseling of the respective faculty. - more information

The current study regulations and the regulations for admission you can find on the websites of the faculties and on the website of the student counseling.

Restricted admission master's degree courses with a prior selection procedure

If there are more applicants than university places after reviewing the applications for restricted admission master's degree courses concerning formal requirements and requirements with regard on content there will be a prior selection at the faculty.

For master's degree courses with a prior selection procedure at the faculty 80% of university places will be allocated by the result of the selection procedure and 20 % by waiting time.

Futher information on the selection procedure and if additional documents are required you can find here.

Proof of further language proficiency

Please mind that some Master’s degree programs require also a proof of further language proficiency (officially certified copy). You will find more information under the specific entry requirements of your desired master's degree program.


Quick Access

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe