TU Berlin

Office of Student AffairsEnrollment with

Page Content

to Navigation

Enrollment with a qualifying degree from TU Berlin

If you are currently enrolled at the TU Berlin or if you have been enrolled at the TU Berlin and your enrollment has by now been terminated please submit the required documents personally in Campus Center or sent it by post to Servicebereich Master.

Required documents


Quick Access

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe