TU Berlin

Office of Student AffairsHigher education entry qualification

Page Content

to Navigation

Entry requirements


Applicants with international higher education entrance qualification

Higher education entrance qualification (HZB)


If you are applying for admission at TU Berlin you must provide a higher education entrance qualification (Hochschulzugangsberechtigung / HZB). more to: Higher education entrance qualification (HZB)

Language proficiencies


Currently all undergraduate programs are taught in German. Therefore, you must provide proof of German language skills. In some cases English language skills are required too. more to: Language proficiencies

Sworn translation and official authentification


TU Berlin sets a standard for your application documents and certificates. more to: Sworn translation and official authentification


Quick Access

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe